Article 1: Introduction
The purpose of this Policy is to inform users of this site of:
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed;
- Their rights regarding these data;
- To whom these data are transmitted.
Dunes de Mer foundation (Dunes de Mer) complies with the Data Protection Act (2017) (DPA), as well as the EU regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR)
Dunes de Mer is the owner of this site and is responsible for collection, treatment and use of your personal data.
Dunes de Mer is a company limited by shares registered under BRN C18157400
Dunes de Mer headquarters is situated at level 13, Maeva Tower, Silicon avenue, Ebène Business Park, Réduit 72201, Mauritius.
Tel: +230 4651414 email : email@example.com
For the purpose of DPA and GDPR, Dunes de Mer is the Data Controller, and all enquiries regarding your personal Data should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 2: Personal Data collected
We collect and process personal data on the basis of your consent.
Personal Data that may be collected from the Contact form on this site are:
- Full Name
- Phone number
You may opt out of any subscription at any time.
We do not share any of your personal data with any other party. We do not trade, sell or rent any personal data to any other party.
We may need to disclose your personal data to the relevant authorities to comply with laws and regulations.
Article 3: Personal Data storage and transfer
Access to your Personal Data is strictly limited to authorised personnel of Dunes de Mer.
Your personal data is stored for as long as the reasons for which you contacted us require them to be, unless you choose to exercise your rights under Article 4, or a law or regulation requires us to keep these data for a longer period.
Data is collected in Mauritius, and may be communicated to Umbrella C, our website host server responsible for the proper functioning of this website.
While no transmission of personal data online is perfectly safe, Dunes de Mer employs a range of technologies and security measures to protect the information maintained on our systems from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These include SSL Certificate, DDOs Protection, Backups, Malware and Virus Protection.
Article 4: Your Rights
Pursuant to the DPA and GDPR you have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data;
- Request rectification of your Personal Data;
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Data;
- Request deletion of your Personal Data;
- Withdraw your consent;
- Oppose to the processing of your Personal Data;
- Lodge a complaint: if you feel your Personal Data is being used in anuncompliant manner with relevant laws and regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint in writing to Dunes de Mer, level 13, Maeva Tower, Silicon Avenue, Ebène Business Park, Réduit 72201, Mauritius.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Office, Mauritius.
For any of the above, please contact email@example.com
Article 5: Changes to this Policy